Tireless Advocacy For Injured Minnesotans
If you or a loved one was injured at work or by another person’s negligence, the lawyer you choose to represent you has a significant impact on the outcome of your case. You need an attorney on your side with experience, compassion and a strong commitment to justice.
At Michael Schultz Law Firm in Minneapolis, we are tireless advocates for injured Minnesotans. Workers’ comp attorney Michael Schultz represents injured workers from all walks of life, from migrant workers and blue collar workers to elite professional athletes. Whether your case is small or large, we will give you the personalized attention and diligent legal representation you deserve.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Experience: For more than 30 years, Michael Schultz has represented clients in the areas of workers’ compensation and personal injury. He was selected as a Minnesota Super Lawyer from 1999 through 2016. He is an aggressive and experienced litigator with a long track record of success. Count on work injury lawyer Michael Schultz for vigorous representation at the negotiation table and in the courtroom.
- A dedicated team: Though you will always work directly with attorney Michael Schultz, we also have an experienced team of paralegals and other legal professionals on staff to assist us in building the strongest possible case for you. We will dedicate all of the resources needed to prevail in your case.
- Personal representation: When you work with our firm, you will work exclusively with Michael. Throughout every step of your case, Michael Schultz will be there to support you. He will never hand your case off to an associate or another attorney. As your attorney, Michael Schultz will take your emergency calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Objective counsel: Michael will evaluate your case and objectively advise you as to whether he believes it is worth pursuing.
- No attorney fees unless we win: We handle cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not pay any attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you. Additionally, we offer a free initial consultation for all new clients.
To learn more about attorney Michael Schultz, please click on the attorney profile link below.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Have you been injured on the job or due to the negligence of another? Call Michael Schultz at 612-412-4916 or 800-557-6905 to discuss your case in a free consultation. You may also contact us online. In-home and office appointments are available. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Se habla español.